memoir

                                                          my skinny and funny boo

this is the story about when i was seven, my mom would take me to saw the pet shop. And I'm so excited because I want to see all puppy then mom she love puppy white it's cute but I see the puppy over there, it's so cute and harming. I want to be mine then mom buy that cute puppy, and I'm so happy, i have no idea what shall i call him. i do not know if he like the name i gave, 
my mom name the puppy boo because,, its like the pets of former president barak obama. i was so excited to see boo everyday, she is very skinny and she always funny, i go stored and i buy him always following me, i love boo, and when i was sick she always was there beside me, she did not leave me, and when there's a problem i'm always there for fun and forgetting the problem. but one day i went school but there was no boo out because every time i came home she and her tail waved.
i searched for boo but she did not., i guess my mother says she does not have a boo, she's dead, they buried the boo behind our house, i'm crying for crying because she always happy whenever i go home with us, though i'm happy because he's always in my life, i love him even if she a animal i'm happy i been with him for a long time.

Mga Komento